Elizabeth Thomson has voted to:
Improve Public Safety:
• Prevent DWI offenders from endangering our families
• Give pay raises to public safety officers
• Request that New Mexico’s federal delegation enact the Violence Against Women Act
Invest in Great Schools:
• Reduce class sizes
• Give pay raises to educators
• Provide universal early childhood education to prepare children for success in school
End Corruption in Santa Fe:
• Prohibit legislators from becoming lobbyists within two years of serving in office
• Make legislative committee meetings available to the public through webcasting
• Deny legislators the ability to double dip and be reimbursed for mileage and costs by another source
Elizabeth Thomson- Dedicated* to her neighborhood, to make sure our streets are safe and our property secure.
*That’s why she was named the Mothers Against Drunk Driving New Mexico Legislator of the year in 2014.
Elizabeth Thomson - Dedicated* to her son Eric, who has autism, and other children and adults with special needs.
*That’s why she was appointed the chair of the Behavioral Health Subcommittee.
Elizabeth Thomson - Dedicated* to making sure all women have access to important preventative care.
*That’s why as a breast cancer survivor Elizabeth counseled other women as they underwent treatment.